Energy & Benefits Adviser
Have you seen an increase in your energy bills over the last 12 months?
Are you worried about the cost of heating your home and staying warm?
Ipswich Citizens Advice is here to help. We can recommend ways to save money
on your bills and provide advice on energy grants and schemes that may be available to you.
Our advice service is completely free, and we can assist with a wide range of issues.
How we can help
We can help you with:
- Finding the cheapest energy supplier and tariff
- Helping you to understand your energy bill
- Practical energy advice on ways to reduce energy consumption, including getting the most from your heating system
- Advice and support in raising a complaint with your energy supplier
- Dealing with fuel debts, including helping to negotiate affordable payment arrangements
- Providing information on grants for heating costs, insulation, and other energy efficiency measures
- Helping you budget for future energy usage
- Ensuring you’re receiving the correct benefit entitlement
Please call our free Suffolk Adviceline on 0808 278 7868. Lines are open between 9am – 5pm, Monday to Friday.